Tuesday, April 26, 2011

First Entry - My Confession

Heeey, so I am starting this blog because I recently had my first girl-on-girl experience, and I LOVED it, and I want to try it again.....

I have come to the realization that I like girls -- really really like them... I love seeing cute girls and their boobs of course.. hehe. I love hearing girls laugh and giggle cuz I like to giggle too! And seriously, who can deny the beauty and sex appeal of a nice pair of tits?? :P

So, you see, I have realized this, and you must know that I am in, or was in what I thought was a completely heterosexual relationship. I am so completely in love with my boyfriend, so mad about him! Our sex is amaaazing. I shall embellish on what I mean further in another posting...
But has been through our incredible relationship, full of understanding and acceptance, that I have been able to recognize and succumb to my undenying attraction to women. Thus, about two months ago I started up a Plenty of Fish account to find a female friend. I found one and will write about my first experience soon. :)

My boyfriend fully supports me in wanting to "play" with other girls! I am so lucky!!! We both are I suppose!



The following photos are of girls that I find to be absolutely hot and delicious!!! 
I dare anyone -guy or girl- to look at these photos and NOT get turned on!!!




 Rose Berenger -- Fucking Hot!!! Seriously, I want to grab her tits. Lick them, suck them... She looks like an innocent girl next door type. Yet sooo naughty. I want to touch those breasts so badly. mmmm :P

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogger land. Even though I am not a lesbian, there's always something so sexy about women's breast..... sexy! Mmmmmm!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blogging! Loving your posts so far, as I'm sure every guy and lots of gals will too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the kind welcoming :)
    I look forward to sharing my Sexcapades with you all, hehe...

    ReplyDelete