Saturday, April 30, 2011

I have a girl date tonight!

Hello blogworld!
I have a girl date tonight! hehehe! We are going to meet at a pub to get to know each other. This will be my second female date :)

This "let-me-feel-you-out-and-see-if-I-like-you-and-if-I-do,-then-I-will-actually-feel-you" stuff might be a pattern in female dating/female-pleasure seeking as I did this the first time I met a girl with the intention of eventual sexy fun. The girl tonight is my age and has a boyfriend, just like me. She has never been with a girl, and also wants to simply meet tonight to see if we click. We have been txting each other on and off for a couple days and I know she is nervous about tonight. She has not told her boyfriend about it as it might make him feel inferior.

I get the feeling she is a closet lesbian and has no idea.I actually think it will only take a little bit of pleasure from a female for her to realise this. Through our txting she told me that she may only want to go down on me vs me go down on her and I think she may just simply be insecure with who she is deep down... like I said, I have a hunch she will eventually realize she is a lesbian. Who knows though? I only recently admitted and accepted my love/lust/desire for women.. and their bodies. hehe

Anyways, I got a brazillian today and my vagina looks sweeeet again, hehehehe... I was hoping to get some pussy action tonight, but I can wait I suppose :P


These next photos are in honour of the thoughts I have going through my head whenever I see my brazillian waxer... goddamn she is hot! Cute face, blonde hair with a little brown, small nose ring, huge boobs that pop out of her shirt.... I liked the top she had on last time I got waxed a lot more because they exposed her tits more.. she has nice cleavage. hehe. but today was a nice view too :)


I must also admit, I really liked when the waxer touched my vagina's lips while getting the wax off with some oil...




mmm....




Wish me luck tonight cuz I wanna lick some pussy reeeeeeeeal soon!
xxoo.

5 comments:

  1. Those pictures are HOT!!! I hope you get some pussy tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the woman in those photos is damn hot. If you do get some pussy tonight girl, you will have to blog about it.

    I am envious I want some pussy tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well....how was it? And thank you for reminding me to update my profiles and go find a hottie for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope it went well Courtney!!! Can't wait to hear about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How do you even meet a girl? Let us all know how your date went please :)

    ReplyDelete